• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sprout - new arrival, appalling condition - Walsall RSPCA

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
Becky and I picked Sprout up on Wednesday evening. I have to say he is the most emaciated bunny I have ever seen. His teeth are in a shocking state and he is justskin and bone. On top of that he only has one ear and no tail. Lots of vibes are needed here, we are currently syringe feeding Sprout every 3 hours. Despite everything he has the biggest personality ever, and is certainly a character.

DSCF8162.jpg

DSCF8161.jpg

DSCF8160.jpg

DSCF8159.jpg

DSCF8165.jpg

A little video of him eating his dinner this afternoon, if you turn the volume up you can hear him munching away. :love:

Last edited:
Well, he's landed firmly on his paws now hasn't he?! I suspect he will win many hearts, this one.
He will thrive in your care, and I look forward to seeing pics in a couple of weeks when he's looking a bit plumper.

Oh the poor little mite. That video of him hungrily eating up his dinner made my eyes fill. Sending lots and lots and lots of vibes for little sprout xxxx

The little gulp at around 7 or 8 seconds was adorable! We used to have a bun with only one ear, his mama over groomed him when he was little. I hope he gets better and everything works out!

Poor wee lad :cry: He has clearly been left to starve :cry:

I hope that no longterm damage has been done and that he can recover well x

Aww he was fair tucking in to that food bless him let's hope he makes a full recovery there's some heartless :censored: in this world:evil: good job there's ppl like you out there :love:

Back