• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pssssst..............

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
fellow bunnies. Julie here. Have you alls been goods for Santa?

20121221_114610.jpg

This being good is hard works. I is very goods but bad bunny Judy is framing me. What about you all?

This thread is only for bunnies ..........NO Humoons allowed!!!!!

I's been humping Ellie's head and mummy's cwoss wiv me but I's don't knows why! She says I's been ver'norty!

Is Lilly here, Iz been soooo good, mummy gave me full body massaging earlier so Iz gives her a single lick, first times ever, I finkings she likes it, so maybes she gets me extra presents? Harvey is always sucking up to thee hoomans, he sez hes bin planning all year wiv extra licks so he gets thee bestest prezzies, hes a cleva one he is but I tink Im in there too nows!!

Is Lilly here, Iz been soooo good, mummy gave me full body massaging earlier so Iz gives her a single lick, first times ever, I finkings she likes it, so maybes she gets me extra presents? Harvey is always sucking up to thee hoomans, he sez hes bin planning all year wiv extra licks so he gets thee bestest prezzies, hes a cleva one he is but I tink Im in there too nows!!

Lilly u iz berry smats! Sucking up to thee hoomans berry goods idea.

Olly here.... I humpededy the peguinn teddy in ma box and licked mummeh's foots,
she says i look likes and eggz and i dont no what she meanz!

Coco an Thumper here! We iz bin vewwy good, maked mummeh laff toonite wiv our playing and trying to steal her nana! She sez she luvz uz eva so much and we bin givin her cuddlez too wich we downt normally cuz we don't lyke them :) Coco did bitez mummeh's wedding wing tho but then likked her fwinger tipz wich made mummeh laff. So yez, we thinks we'z gonna get pwesents! :thumb:

Olly here.... I humpededy the peguinn teddy in ma box and licked mummeh's foots,
she says i look likes and eggz and i dont no what she meanz!

you lickeds ur hooman too? dey do tastes funny doesnts dey!! dont fink Ill b doing dat agen........ I cants get the orful tastes off my tung!!!

Ludo here:

Iv been a verii verii good baby bunny. Hooman bort box of fen-you-greek cruntchies for cristmas but iv started them already.

but today i showed mummy my willy and she sayz i need to go to the plum ferry, maybe to france??? silly mummy. i mite keep it inside now i dont want to go to france.

otherwize mummy sayz im a good boy.

you lickeds ur hooman too? dey do tastes funny doesnts dey!! dont fink Ill b doing dat agen........ I cants get the orful tastes off my tung!!!

Ellie here! Steeven licks da hoomins all da times! He will get da bestest pwesents but mummy sez she likes my funny eers so maybe I's get pwesents too! I don't fink I has funny eers...

I'z been vewy vewy good for my daddy whist mummy is in workies, den when she comes home i acts all cutes so I get looooadz of nosewubs but i don't liek to licks her anymors coz she smells of doggies - yuckys!

Ellie here! Steeven licks da hoomins all da times! He will get da bestest pwesents but mummy sez she likes my funny eers so maybe I's get pwesents too! I don't fink I has funny eers...

Boyz are such sluts with all vis lickin isnt dey?! I donts know bouts the ears.... mines are sticky up in da air, but Harvey has these broken floppy ones too, dey are whats I luvs abouts him tho, i canz hide undaneath em when it's scary! so your earsies are probubbly nice too!

Little Blacky here! I've ben good I fink so anyways....... Well I DID humps mommies ankle an she gots VWERY mad! I dunno why though?! But I DID licks her hand. Thats made her VWERY happy! I hopes I gets GOOD pwesents!!!:D

Little Blacky here! I dunt fink you has funny eers eder! I likes dem.:love:

Bella here! I has been vewy norty tonite n moved da hidey boxxx mummeh calls "carrier" round the room, I has also been diggings in it teheee, makin' a racketttt when da hoomins were watchings da TeeVee :D I digged out the litters in mah litters-trayyy n pee'd on da floor insteads! Coz it's fun :D Mummeh says I are a vewy norty girly teheheee. I fink Santa Paws is still comings tho. Because Bowis haves been a good boy. So if I don't gets anyfinggg dis yearz I be stealingz sum of his pwesents muhahaha

My namez iz Smokey my bunny dadz calls me Mr Smokey,
becauz he sayz me is importants,i thonks that is to do's
with an opewationz at the vet z lady(impotent)
I beenz gud but when in my gardenz i went thruz the fence
and me foundz a nice place to play hide and seeks underz the nayborz
patio.My daddy culd not find me's for ages.:lol:
My wifey Molly is always nortyz when in our gardenz she will not go inz.
Happy Christmaz to all bunniez.

Last edited:
Hello bunnehs rupert and tia here, shhhh we've got the hoomin laptop in the shed wiv us.
santa paws is in the big hoomin hoouse but tis okays cos i stands on his head and broked him so he has to brings me presents or ill bites his leg off too! mummy hoomin says 'rupert do not go in that box its secrets' i fink its my pwesents! i beens goods aparts from breaking santa paws neck, i licks the hoomin mummy and gives her a lovely cuddles every morning when she opens my shed i licks her clean hair it tastes nice. i have bitten the furniture tho, i cants helps it its so yummy mummy says rupert if you bites that furnitures anymores youll be in big troubles and wont get any treats.
tia is always good girl she even climbed on daddys knee yesterdays for treaties :D
mewwy cwistmas bunnehs and your hoomins xx

Hello bunnehs rupert and tia here, shhhh we've got the hoomin laptop in the shed wiv us.
santa paws is in the big hoomin hoouse but tis okays cos i stands on his head and broked him so he has to brings me presents or ill bites his leg off too! mummy hoomin says 'rupert do not go in that box its secrets' i fink its my pwesents! i beens goods aparts from breaking santa paws neck, i licks the hoomin mummy and gives her a lovely cuddles every morning when she opens my shed i licks her clean hair it tastes nice. i have bitten the furniture tho, i cants helps it its so yummy mummy says rupert if you bites that furnitures anymores youll be in big troubles and wont get any treats.
tia is always good girl she even climbed on daddys knee yesterdays for treaties :D
mewwy cwistmas bunnehs and your hoomins xx

Rupert, I tinks breaking Santa Paws neck is very norty!!! Quicky you must fixs his necks so he can bring everyone presents! If you cant fix broke Santa Paws then maybe you could order us all treets on the hoomin laptop.

Spenser: I am Lord Spenser Milton Sparklepants, so don't worry too much about being good. What else could I be? :D All the nortiness that goes on in my domain is the work of The Bad Bunny. :evil: He did a wee and two piles of poos on a nice fresh towel Mummy laid out for me before she went shopping today. :shock:

Back