• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Junk!

I<3Rabbits

Mama Doe
Do you find that you seem to store stuff for your rabbits, and when you go to add to the pile you think to your self " do they really need all this" but then you convince yourself you do :lol: at the moment I've got 3 cardboard boxes ( which are quite big), 2 storage boxes ( might not be classed as junk, but take up a lot of room) for food, ( haven't got round to putting the food in then yet). In my room I've got a load of toilet roll tubes that my auntie gives me, I've also got this little batted table that was offered to me, which really is no use to me but I thought at the time that I give it to the rabbits or something :roll: and the pile goes on...
Does anybody else find this?

yes find loads of things i store and they don;t use no more, last year i sorted out the good stuff not used and went to a rescue with it all and hte stuff that
was warn out threw away

Back