• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I buy Simple Solution from?

I bought some on Amazon and then in a local pet shop after in the puppy training section.

It's one of the best I've used, and smells pleasant too. The quicker you use it the better really, I've got some old stains which I just can't shift!

I bought some on Amazon and then in a local pet shop after in the puppy training section.

It's one of the best I've used, and smells pleasant too. The quicker you use it the better really, I've got some old stains which I just can't shift!

Cheers, they did it either last night or this morning, don't know when :? hopefully it'll be ok!

P at Home sell it. I got some yesterday and it works well and smells lovely.

Will pop in tomorrow and get some :wave: just looked at the website, there's loads!!! which one did you buy?

Rug doctor do a spray bottle for urine. It's pricey at £4.99 but works amazingly! Got mine from Tescos. :wave:

Back