• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant buns housing please?

Snow-White

Mama Doe
in my search for a husbunny, ive seen a giant bunny come up and was wondering if anyone could tell me the housing specs suggested for a Big Bunny:wave::love:

Indoor free ranging is the only way I feel comfortable housing my giants... :( I feel guilty if I ever pen them in!!

Outdoors... I guess a 6x4 shed MINIMUM and a large run (3ft high it would have to be as well) or aviary

I tried to post earlier but I couldn't. What I wanted to say was that my setup (6x4 shed and 4x13 run) is in my opinion only just large enough for giants :wave:

i was wondering if i could get our plot of land the bunny zone is on to extend for Giants but it wont..
Thinking im better off with small to Medium buns :love:

my conti is in a10 by7 shed with heating / lighting/radio....free range in shed and garden ...He has a large dog kennel to sleep in and vet bed to snuggle with... :)

Back