• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Never do this!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I was washing all the buns blankets and towels and I thought instead of washing gel I'd use fairly liquid. I had this wonderful idea that the enzymes in it would help break down the urine and old food better as there was a little bit of mould on one of the mats too.

The bubbles haven't stopped yet! :shock:

The wash finished and I opened the door to bubbles pouring out. I've put them back on for a super rinse and there's still no sign of the bubbles stopping. I didn't even use that much fairy. :lol:

I was washing all the buns blankets and towels and I thought instead of washing gel I'd use fairly liquid. I had this wonderful idea that the enzymes in it would help break down the urine and old food better as there was a little bit of mould on one of the mats too.

The bubbles haven't stopped yet! :shock:

The wash finished and I opened the door to bubbles pouring out. I've put them back on for a super rinse and there's still no sign of the bubbles stopping. I didn't even use that much fairy. :lol:

Uh oh fairy liquid in the washing mean is lethal as ya have found out :lol:

:lol::lol: I shouldn't laugh but it did make me chuckle! I just have images of your kitchen covered in bubbles :lol:
And Grim and Smoo giving disaproving looks

:lol:

Grim and Smoo are hiding away in their bunny cabinet ready to pounce and poo on their nice clean blankets as soon as I put them back in. :lol:

Yep - i could have told you that as i've made the same mistake!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Did this last month, to clean the machine out and ended up with a flooded floor.:shock:

I have given Mr Bennett Bandit and Cutie-pies vet bed because they pee over it. He doesn't like it and has gone under the bed to lay on the square piece of carpet I got him. Funny little man. He likes his piece of carpet. I thought he would be more comfortable on the lovely soft vet bed.

Oops!

I used to find that even washing cloths that had been used with washing up liquid created enough bubbles to make the machine leak from the front, just from the little amount of residue in them! :shock:

Oops! :lol:

My mum once put fairy liquid in the dishwasher, that had similar results too :shock::lol:

I remember my uncle giving my mum some Italian dishwasher powder once, it was all over!! Like the foam parties they have in a club, it just would'nt stop :lol:

Back