• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted Male Rabbit

Snow-White

Mama Doe
Could the rescues who rehome nationally ost photos of their males or link me to their males.
The rabbit database of a few rescues is all out of date:lol:

I'm not sure whether to offer you one of my male bunnies. I have two boys that have fallen out after being together for nearly two years and I have tried to re bond them but have decided to split them as I just can't risk them hurting each other. They get on 95% of the time but I came home a couple of weeks ago to fur and attached skin so I know they are fighting properly and not just a bit of fur pulling. I live in the High Peak so not to far from you. Both my boys are beverens one is a blue and the other is a blue eyed white. I love them both but think it would benefit if I re homed one and got a single female from a sanctuary. Obviously I would take him back if it didn't work out. It would break my heart to do this but I don't want them to both be alone and I don't have space and money for 6 rabbits to get two more females. Both boys are neutered and vacc. Let me know what you think.

These are my boys
8179099596_82306a302c.jpg

Im so sorry to hear your having this issue,
Id have to discuss with my OH first as he is the almighty decission, but we wont be able to do anything until after new year as We would need to settle Rasta in first and be sure shes healthy etc, but this sounds like a deffinate possibility hun.
ill PM you in a bit and let you know what OH thinks xxx

These are my boys
8179099596_82306a302c.jpg

oooh now thats cheating:lol:

Awww look at them their they seem so happy with one another, some couples do have little tiffs now and again,
theyre much bigger than i gave them credit for, im not sure a playhouse would fit one in it!!:shock::lol:

They do love each other but the blue one (Rambo) seems to bite hard when they have a tiff. He is just a general biter and he does bite people as well but only if you annoy him. It was Nom Nom who had the bites so its Rambo who is bullying. Its really frustrating because they have been best friends since 8 weeks old but I just can't risk them fighting I don't want Nom Nom to get hurt again. They weigh about 4.5 kg so they are quite big and are used to living in an outhouse and access to an outside yard during the day. I often bring them in in the evening as well they are both really really friendly and you can pick them up easily etc. They also get on with cats.

It's fine though take as long as you like it was just a thought If you don't take one of them I will most likely keep them both. I'm not prepared to send either of them to a rescue and I would only re home to someone on here anyway.

Here is another picture of them just look at the cuteness

6990829698_434ba8b2d4.jpg

They are gorgeous and im really tempted, but im not 100% sure id be able to offer a bunny that large enough space.
we have a 5x5playhouse with run attatched, we cant really freerange in our garden as its all linked to a stream and forested land:(

Ok then I do appreciate they are big bunnies but remember the bigger the bunny the more to love :lol: let me know if you change your mind though I am trying to bond Nom Nom with my other pair but not sure if a MMF trio will work but I can only try. Good luck though!

Ok then I do appreciate they are big bunnies but remember the bigger the bunny the more to love :lol: let me know if you change your mind though I am trying to bond Nom Nom with my other pair but not sure if a MMF trio will work but I can only try. Good luck though!

MMF can work i have MMMF and its lovely if not a little strange my males love eachother the female just nags them all:lol:

There is hope for me yet then. The thing is Nom Nom looks just the same as my females husband so when I have the three together she runs up to him then realises its not her husband but another white rabbit so she then does a huge leap over the top of him and runs away grunting :lol: We had a bit of progress yesterday as for the first time she groomed him but then when he fell asleep got on him and started humping him. He was absolutely horrified and she panicked and he did and then her husband came over as if to say 'whats going on here then'. It was hilarious :lol:

There is hope for me yet then. The thing is Nom Nom looks just the same as my females husband so when I have the three together she runs up to him then realises its not her husband but another white rabbit so she then does a huge leap over the top of him and runs away grunting :lol: We had a bit of progress yesterday as for the first time she groomed him but then when he fell asleep got on him and started humping him. He was absolutely horrified and she panicked and he did and then her husband came over as if to say 'whats going on here then'. It was hilarious :lol:

sounds like a promising bond actually hun, dont be afraid to let them chase,hump and nip its their way of talking to one another :love::love::love:

Rasta is 2, So younger or a little older than her would be better, not fussed on size shes a medium sized bunny, but shes also very pushy.
Thankyou so much xxx

Buggle 2 yr old Netherland x I haven't met this little man yet (going next Friday to take more up to date pictures) but it says he is sweet and friendly.
buggy_zps3c9aae8a.jpg

Mr Whiskers 2 yr old mini lop. Again I haven't met him yet, but it says he is a cheeky boy. Came from a hoarder underweight with urine burns
whiskers_zpsca57693e.jpg

Buddy apprx 2yrs. He is a very cheeky and inquisative little man, who likes to know what is going on!
CC168_zps0fb1ce92-1_zpse6f4a81b.jpg

Bugsy apprx 1yr. A very sweet and gentle boy
CC160_zps440d6847-1_zpsdd5e763b.jpg

Sussex, 2 yrs. He is very calm, and a little nervous, but nothing that time wouldn't solve. He let me have a little fuss of him!
CC033_zpsf167fd57-1_zps3c69ded1.jpg

Roger, 1 yr dwarf lop. He is very very cheeky he loves to run round and explore and has no fear of height, he loves to jump on everything
CC019_zpscb28e7e3-1_zps9a62a6cc.jpg

You are in our area, aren't you? We have lots of bunners all coming in after Christmas (Well, they are already in - just not 'ours' yet - Long story) - there are lots of males between them, and we're happy to bond.

Back