• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU, have I gone mad? Just seen Mischief... (bridge bun)

I went down to see the bunnies, give them their food and just before I left, I bent down to stroke them and say good night! But when I stoked Tinkerbell I was like :shock: This isn't Tink, she felt thin, like Mischief did. I looked at her back and she didn't have the splodge of brown, she had his stripe! :shock: And I looked at her face, it was his!! :love: I know she's his sister and everyone else said they looked identical but they didn't to me. Clear differences, different shaped faces, patterns, characteristics. She didn't have 'her' face, it was Mischief's rounded 'baby' face! :love: :love:

I was literally bent down stroking her like :shock: for 10 minutes. Then I looked away and looked back and she was back to her. Splodge of brown, her face etc. Everyone is going to think I've gone completely crackers and was hallucinating or something but I swear I saw him. Maybe he came to visit me through her? I don't know but I have to say it was nice to see my boy even if it was all in my head. :? I love him sooooo much! :love:

ETA: I love Tink and was not disappointed when she was back to her... I love all my buns the same. :love: It was her after all surely? but I was so happy to see Mischief, words can't describe. I even shed a tear. :love:

Last edited:
I don't think you do! Whatever happened who knows, but how sweet that almost brought a tear to my eye! It sounds like a very special moment you got to enjoy! xxx

only you will ever know! Some people see past people/animals, some feel them, and some don't have anything like that. I think it's lovely :love:

only you can now hun,
i sat talking to brian the other nigh looking at the stars and felt his nose bok against my hand:love:

This thread made me cry. I often imagine I see my cat Barney, I even talk to him and stroke the air as if I'm actually stroking him :oops:

maybe he came through her to see you for christmas, soo lovely :love: ive had mine visit in dreams, we even thiink when mtzi first left he jumped on us all at night as everyone felt it, but as soon as we mentioned it dad said we where being silly, but me mum and sster all felt the same then t stopped

If you believe it, I believe it. Some might think I am daft too, but after Maddy died, I'm certain she came a for walk with me and the other dogs a few times. Call me mad, but I just know she was there. Then one night, she simply wasn't, and it was only then I felt happy.

Oh It happened to me too, I saw once a stray dog I loved a lot that got poisoned and died a week earlier. Just for a second tough, not for 10 minutes:) But still-don't worry:)

I've had exactly the same thing happen so I don't think you're crazy. I was stroking Grim and he wasn't Grim, he was Lopsie. They didn't even look the same, but his whole personality and body language changed. It was really weird but special. Then he was Grim again. It made my cry. :oops:

Back