• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Bouncer's new friends.....

Loog

Warren Scout
Hello RU peeps :wave::wave:

It is all twinkly in my burrow and a tree has appeared......NOM NOM NOM I thought. Then, Daddy and Holly ruined all the fun and put it up high where I can't reach :shock::shock::shock:
Never mind, I have some new Christmas buddies to keep me company...

Photo0272_zps5ccd505a.jpg

Can you see me? Can you tell which one is me? :lol::lol::lol:

My favourite friends are the polar bears ;) Sometimes, the big furry snow person gets in the way, so I just nudge him with my nose ;)

Photo0270_zpse9c4cc60.jpg

If they get in the way when I want to lie down, then I just push them all out of the way....it is my burrow after all :roll:

Photo0276_zpscb89d4b3.jpg

We have a little clean together and play and a little nap....

Photo0282_zpsa511993a.jpg

Clicky

As splendid as ever! :love::love::love:

You don't have to share your noms with your new friends, do you, Sir B? :shock:

As splendid as ever! :love::love::love:

You don't have to share your noms with your new friends, do you, Sir B? :shock:

:shock::shock::shock::shock: share....:shock::shock: my.....:shock::shock: noms :shock::shock:
Certainly not Susie!!! Although Mummy is probably sneaking them a cheeky treat when I am asleep:roll::roll:

:shock::shock::shock::shock: share....:shock::shock: my.....:shock::shock: noms :shock::shock:
Certainly not Susie!!! Although Mummy is probably sneaking them a cheeky treat when I am asleep:roll::roll:

Spenser: Mummies are not always to be trusted when it comes to noms. I do not like the sly way Mummy looks at my apple sticks. I suspect she sometimes has a chew on them while I am taking my afternoon doze.

What a lucky bun you are with all those new friends..lovely to see you again
the bunnies here say a huge thank you for the things you sent via Amazon..there is a thank you on our FB page..handsome AND kind :D xxx
( ps did your calendar arrive? )

What a lucky bun you are with all those new friends..lovely to see you again
the bunnies here say a huge thank you for the things you sent via Amazon..there is a thank you on our FB page..handsome AND kind :D xxx
( ps did your calendar arrive? )

Jill, the calendar did arrive and it is awful of me that i haven't emailed you yet to say thank you. A HUGE thank you, that was very kind of you - another great calendar this year! Bouncer has reviewed all the photos with help from mummy and seemed to approve - there was a sniff and a lick which is always good!!! Hope you and all the Honeybunnies ( fluffy and hoomin! ) have a lovely Christmas :love::love:

Back