• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neglecting your OH

dutchbunny

Mama Doe
I got a feeling that I might be neglecting my OH in favour of my buns. I always sing to them ♫darlings!♪ and yesterday my husband grumbled: "One day you will be as affectionate like that with me" :lol:

I felt like playing the tiniest violin in the world to him. awwwwww, bless. I spoil my OH rotten for that matter and he gets tons of cuddles but when ever I do sing darlings and he responds, I tell him he is my handsome man, not my darling. :lol:

I have to admit, I do greet the buns before I greet him but then again he gets a kiss and they don't

I give the buns 100% of my attention til 9pm (their bed time) :oops: and i can be a right grump in the morning but he said to me 'you always greet rupert and tia with a good morning in a happy voice' :oops: its true, i do, or else they dont come out their shed

My OH has his moments when he gets a little jealous, but most of the time he understands and appreciates my love and passion for the furry family.:love::love:

My OH was royally annoyed the other day because I came in and greeted the bunnies first and sorted them out before sitting down for tea with him, but to be fair it was their second day of bonding and he was sitting in the lounge with them and hadn't noticed they'd run out of hay! Hmph.

Im totally mad about my buns too they are my babies , i put on silly voices when i speak to them, lye on the floor for hours snuggling with them and unfortunatly for my oh pay more attention to them, my oh is like u should sleep with the bliming things.
The thing is im a man and if any of my mates found out about my secret life i would be in big trouble lol
:love::love:

Martyn's as mad about the bunnies as me so I'm sure he never feels neglected, I think it's more me, they both get more cuddles than I do :lol:

Back