• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just in case the world ends tomorrow.......

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
just want to say Thank you for all your support this year .... :D

and the the barc bunnies say an early merry christmas and happy new year ... :wave: :wave:

now dont you start . . its my birthday on the 22nd, and Parsley has just started to be really well again - the world CANT end!!!

No matter how sensible I am and how much I know it's rubbish, there's a miniscule little part of my brain right at the very back that's like :shock:

Umm, it's already the 21st here.....so far so good, although when we bought fruit today I made sure the bananas weren't green.

No matter how sensible I am and how much I know it's rubbish, there's a miniscule little part of my brain right at the very back that's like :shock:

I understand what you mean.

I KNOW its rubbish, but then the rain won't stop and you just think 'but what if.....' even tho you KNOW its just silly :shock:

Merry Christmas BRAC bunnies xx

Last edited:
I understand what you mean.

I KNOW its rubbish, but then the rain won't stop and you just think 'but what if.....' even tho you KNOW its just silly :shock:

^^ stop it you!!! Lol x

Merry Christmas to all the BARC bunnies, here's to 2013 and new homes x

Hoppy Christmas to all at BARC. :wave:

I hadn't heard the world was supposed to be ending tomorrow. :?

just been to the chippy for tea ... after all ...if the prophecy comes true my diet realy doesnt matter any more ... :roll: :lol:

Back