• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hamster time!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
My ping pong ball, Phoebe :D

IMAG2194.jpg

IMAG2195.jpg

IMAG2186.jpg

IMAG2181.jpg

IMAG2182.jpg

IMAG2192.jpg

IMAG2190.jpg

Her KIOS -

IMAG2184.jpg

and Combi 1/pod

IMAG2198.jpg

IMAG2197.jpg

...and Apollo's ZZ2, none of him because he is extra sleepy :lol:

IMAG2189.jpg

Wow I love your set-up! How do you find the kios? I need to get a new cage for my winter white and I was thinking about getting one of those. And where did you find the "pod" please? Sorry for all the questions :lol:

Wow I love your set-up! How do you find the kios? I need to get a new cage for my winter white and I was thinking about getting one of those. And where did you find the "pod" please? Sorry for all the questions :lol:

KIOS is on Zooplus :thumb: for the price it is it's a great cage for a dwarfie:love: plenty of space for deep substrate and the bar width is teeny :p and because it's a ferplast.. I'm waiting for some cheap tubes/cages to pop up ;)

The pod I got off eBay with the combi1 for £20, the pods of their own are about £15 new! :shock: I know you can pick them up cheaper second hand though:thumb:

Last edited:
KIOS is on Zooplus :thumb: for the price it is it's a great cage for a dwarfie:love: plenty of space for deep substrate and the bar width is teeny :p and because it's a ferplast.. I'm waiting for some cheap tubes/cages to pop up ;)

The pod I got off eBay with the combi1 for £20, the pods of their own are about £15 new! :shock: I know you can pick them up cheaper second hand though:thumb:

Thank you :D I will have a look and see what I can find!

Phoebe is gorgeous :love: I love it when a dwarfie is round and chunky. I hope the handling issue gets better. My Syrians hardly ever get up at the minute either :roll::lol: I only see them is I offer food :lol:

Thank you :D I will have a look and see what I can find!

Phoebe is gorgeous :love: I love it when a dwarfie is round and chunky. I hope the handling issue gets better. My Syrians hardly ever get up at the minute either :roll::lol: I only see them is I offer food :lol:

She was a p@h ham, then moved to adoption at 7 months old. When we went to collect her the woman said "are you sure you want her? She bites and is territorial..." I just stood there like.. Well who else will have her if you're saying that to people?! Territorial? She only had a log arch and it really was hers! :lol: no wheel of course and 5ish months in a tiny box tank, she got fat. She is just fat :lol: runs on the wheel all night, but she's still so round! :lol:

Apollo (syrian) doesn't get up either.. Very lazy! He gets handled every night but couldn't care less, he wanders back to bed afterwards! With food in his pouches:roll: :lol:

She was a p@h ham, then moved to adoption at 7 months old. When we went to collect her the woman said "are you sure you want her? She bites and is territorial..." I just stood there like.. Well who else will have her if you're saying that to people?! Territorial? She only had a log arch and it really was hers! :lol: no wheel of course and 5ish months in a tiny box tank, she got fat. She is just fat :lol: runs on the wheel all night, but she's still so round! :lol:

Apollo (syrian) doesn't get up either.. Very lazy! He gets handled every night but couldn't care less, he wanders back to bed afterwards! With food in his pouches:roll: :lol:

Aww bless her! She is lucky she found you then. I am not surprised she was in the shop for so long with that kind of salesmanship :roll: Poor little mite.

Apollo sounds like my male Syrian (passed now), So laid back and lazy. I love it when they are like that :lol: My 2 girls are a bit highly strung :roll:

Back