• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy bears

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
I have 2 spayed girls. They're fine apart from the odd spat which is over as soon as it starts.

They have lots of toys - even more so after next week ;) - but I was thinking about getting them a teddy bear/soft toy.

Does soft toy/teddy have to be non-furry/fluffy or doesn't it matter? I'd hate if they pulled off some fluff and choked on it, for example. Obviously - like young children - it wouldn't have eyes/nose etc which could come off, but I'd love to see what they made of one ... (a mess, probably :lol:)

Poppy has both fluffy (not fluffy fluffy but.. fluffy :lol:) and not fluffy. She's always been fine with them :) Grooms them etc. I keep an eye on her still but she just likes lying next to them :love: She's recently made a mess of Stanley's (big bunny bear) foot.. We shoved him down the side of the wardrobe because she kept going behind it.. and in frustration she nearly took his foot off with her digging :shock: fixed him now, you can't tell :lol: bits everywhere.. but she's always been a good rabbit, ignoring things etc. apart from going places she shouldn't.. :lol:

Leo's bear is that soft fur stuff, he's always grooming him :love:

Donny and Lola have torn a teddy apart so they don't get any :lol:

Last edited:
When Emily went to the bridge and while we were waiting to get him a new wife, we gave him a cuddly bun. He just fought with it and then ignored it. I guess it depends on the bun :wave:

A darft question, but does anyone know if it's possible to get a bunny-shaped cover to sit on top of a snugglesafe?

Back