• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Gotcha Day

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Three years ago today a certain beautiful longeared lady came to live with us.

She is quite possibly the naughtiest pain-in-the-bum bunny ever...but dispite the hundreds of pounds worth of playstation controlers she has eaten...the fact that she has smashed most of my crockery and glass wear....the untold numbers of phone and laptop and internet cables she has chewed through (as well as the 'protective' tubing)....and the quite frankly rediculess scrapes she has gotten herself into (stuck under the conservatory....covered in laundry liquitabs....stuck in the toaster.....covered in poo soup....stasis after stealing strawberries) we all love her to bits.

Her lovely nature and her lickiness are second to none and she is such a sweetheart.....even when Rosie is being a toad.

I love my Marnie Moomoo so much....and everyone who meets her soon does too. She was so gutted and heartbroken when we lost Blue...but now we have Maurice she is getting her bunny loving again :love:

We really could never thank Liz and Steve enough for letting her come and live with us....I know it was hard for you to let her go.....but every day I'm thankfull you did.

When I get on the lappy rather than the tablet I'll post some piccies of her over the years :love:

Aww what a character!!! Happy gotcha day!!!!

i must ask tho.... how does a bunny get stuck in a toaster?! :?

Marnie gets up on the kitchen sides....which is how she smashes so much stuff. If she thinks she is going to get caught she takes evasive action.....usually running as fast as possible across the longest possible distance....before throwing herself off the side.

This particular time she ran over the top of the toaster.....and got her foot stuck. Luckily I hadn't used it that morning...and she didnt panic, she just let me get it out. Otherwise she could have broken it if she had tried to escape.

Stupid clever Moomoo. She really is such a funny thing....and yes...she really is a charater :lol:

Happy Gotcha Day to Marnie! Perhaps she will manage a special piece of Gotcha Day mischief...

Sounds like you should write a book about her adventures. ;)

Marnie gets up on the kitchen sides....which is how she smashes so much stuff. If she thinks she is going to get caught she takes evasive action.....usually running as fast as possible across the longest possible distance....before throwing herself off the side.

This particular time she ran over the top of the toaster.....and got her foot stuck. Luckily I hadn't used it that morning...and she didnt panic, she just let me get it out. Otherwise she could have broken it if she had tried to escape.

Stupid clever Moomoo. She really is such a funny thing....and yes...she really is a charater :lol:

:lol: :lol: I don't even know her and i love her already!! I love naughty bunnies!!!! glad she didn't hurt herself, hubby and me were thinking maybe she'd decided to make her own toast :lol:

bless her, hope she has a lovely day and doesn't get up to tooo much mischief :D

Back