• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Possessive over new rug?

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
We bought a new rug and when my OH walks across it she chases him grunting with her tail in the air trying to bite him. The weird thing is she doesn't do this to me at all.

Just looking for some advice as to why she might be doing this and any steps we can take to curb this behaviour.

Radish is doing this? :lol: Sorry, I have no advice but she sounds very cheeky. Does she spend lots of time on the new rug? Maybe she thinks it is hers but won't chase you off cause you might have treats. :lol:

I can see it's not ideal behaviour but I must admit it does sound really funny, and at least you know she really likes it so much, that she thinks it's hers. I think he should stop being so inconsiderate and winding her up by keep walking on HER rug, and walk around it or don't come in the room lol

Back