• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuddle time - Room for two

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Had a lovely cuddle tonight with Stu, nearly an hour, before he started to dig me which in Stu speak means I need a wee now, so he had to go to bed.

256280b5ee1ff0e6fa75f889a70754cd_zps1700064c.jpg

But we weren't alone :lol: Jessy wanted cuddles too :love:

3ac939156c2a6718e099e4f12b3d53db_zpsb1ffb32e.jpg

Lovely!

My Herbie is the exact same, he digs my jumper when he wants me to take him back into the room for a wee.

Who needs heating and electric blankets when you've got snuggle friends...aren't they gorgeous :love:

I haven't had a cuddle like that since before Stu had his plums done its now been 6 weeks just about and he is back to his cuddly lovely self:love:

As for Jessy, if I'm sat down "anywhere" literally he wants to sit, lie, play on my lap :love:

N'awwww how cute! My bunnies haven't come indoors for cuddles since we got Toby but I remember the days of hearing them digging, grabbing and running with them back to their hutch.

Im so jealous of people with affectionate buns. Mine look at me in disgust if I think about touching them lol look but dont touch! :lol:

Back