• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Parsley demonstrates how to take your meds! (video)

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Believe it or not this is Parsley taking meds!!! I only wish all buns were this easy!

The meds were biolapis and also some metacam.

file-95.mp4.html

POOO it doesnt seem to do videos!!! How do I do videos?????

My video is on my photobucket. Can I send it to anyone to load up for me? (I do NOT have a You Tube account and do not intend to get one!!)

Try again . . .
th_file-95.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Think Ive done it!!!! Try clicking on the image - it works for me!!

Last edited:
Are you copying the direct link rather than the img code?

It just adds a link rather than in beds the video... I have no idea how to do that! :lol:

Well it's working now :wave:

:shock::shock::shock: that is awesome, I wish my boys were that easy! :lol:

What a lucky bun with all those herbs:love::love::love:

(I tried to write h.e.r.b.i.e.s but the iPad won't let me, keeps changing it to Hebrides :roll:)

That's amazing - I only wish my bun was that easy, on the odd occasion he's needed meds, he's been an absolute nightmare!

That is great. Julie is a good medicine taker too. She thinks it is special treats but she would never be so good if I needed to clean a wound on her.

That's so cute, after Stu's plumb job trying to give his medicine, I think I ate more than him, then he bit me, right on the tummy, left quite a bruise :shock:

Back