• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peaches Finch

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
This August, Peaches the finch was rejected by her mother and father. She and some of her siblings were raised by my friends Ruth and Kez, Peaches and Cream were the only chicks to survive despite all the odds being against them. Unfortunatly for some reason Ruths asthma suddenly kicked off and after 12 attacks in one day they made the decision to rehome all of the birds, I was asked to take in the 2 remaining hand raised chicks :love:

So on the 26th of November Peaches and Cream moved in :love: Sadly, on the 15th of December Peaches had multiple seizures and passed away in my hand :cry: Cream is still with me, and we're both missing you Peachy. Cream still waits for you to sing the second part of you're song, it sounds so sad now :cry: Flutter Free Tweet xx

From this, Peaches is the chick on the left
406184_10150979655542055_1759420599_n.jpg

to this, the day you arrived :love:
29564_10151548655900558_64587950_n.jpg

Oh no this is really sad :) I didn't see what section this was in and expected to see pictures of peaches and cream :( so sorry for you hunni at least they had you :) xx

Back