• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

soxxxxxxxxxxx (update)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
typical animals, stops eating, goes into hiding in corners then flat out on floor, i give metacam reluctant to take, he did this last week but hot him eating
phoned vets got app this afternoon, put phone down sox nibbles carrot away though still about hunchy at times but brighter :and giving me nice golden poops roll:

Last edited:
Oh dear! i hope he carries on eating, might still be worth taking him though if he's good with vet visits in case there's something causing it.

yeahnot cancelled it, its typical though :lol: least it not happened on xmas day or bank hol if look on bright side

yeahnot cancelled it, its typical though :lol: least it not happened on xmas day or bank hol if look on bright side

Yeah I suppose thats another good reason to get him checked, in case it flares again on a day when they aren't open!

he could feel some sort of blockage in him and asked if he is still pooing ok which he is, im not sure on his wee though, but he said i did good giving him metcam
and he gave him a gut stimulant, doesn't think his teeth are a problem, and to go back tomorrow, but if think he is well can cancel, if not go and see and he will do x-rays

talkng of wee as soon as got back in car sox treated me to the biggest ever wee for a rabbiit went through my whole jeans, and knickers from basck to front, looked like i had pee'd myself and smelt, goood job it was dark :oops:

Ooops at the wee! Almost impressive.

Hope he keeps well after giving you a scare (and a soaking). xx

talkng of wee as soon as got back in car sox treated me to the biggest ever wee for a rabbiit went through my whole jeans, and knickers from basck to front, looked like i had pee'd myself and smelt, goood job it was dark :oops:

:lol::lol:

I hope he feels better. xxx

Hope that little Sox fully recovers soon. Yuck about the pee on you.
Julie slowed down eating on Monday but Tuesday morning she started binkiing like crazy and masses of smelly poos were flying out of her in mid binkies. The entire kitchen wreaked. None got on me but while I was on my hands and knees cleaning it up she put her head in my lap and wiped her pumpkin mush mouth on my jeans. I was happy that she had eaten her breakfast.:lol:

sox went for check up this morning and he is fighting fit again, though only weighs 0.95kg means he will be after more christmas munchies :lol:
and the vet did not charge us for todays visit :)

Back