• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Might be rescuing 2 buns tonight/soon :( UD 21/12 OMG the cute!

Kavanne

Mama Doe
Hi all :(

I did have my heart set on rescuing buns from a rescue on here but a friend of a friend on facebook has just posted her two on gumtree :)shock:) as she has to move house asap.

I can't leave them. They are gorgeous - exhibit A

$(KGrHqR,!lQFCy5BELKrBQyHPtyq8w~~48_80.JPG

Apparently they love going to the park!

I have texted my landlady to check she's OK with a) me getting 2 more buns (cannot see problem with this tbh, she loves em and knows we keep quite clean) and B) which is the sticky one, them living in the living room from TONIGHT.

So can everyone please keep their finger's crossed for Conrad and Clover and send my landlady relaxed and happy vibes!!!

They have a indoor cage which they toilet in and I have a 110cm tall puppy pen (ain't nobody gettin out of that) to set up around it for them in the meantime. Once my landlady has moved out (early Jan) though I can get on with bunny proofing and they can have the living room (provided they don't show a penchant for peeing on the sofa).

Last edited:
B8CA915A-DB9B-4208-AACD-0E493C9E2BEA-7406-000004E589CDDF80.jpg

They're here and happy, as far as I can tell. Eating hay and making poops. Travelled very well.

Going to try and get an appointment at twickenham tomorrow as they're not up to date on their jabs and are in need of a claw clip.

Gorgeous :love: how are they settling so far?

Very well. Clover (lionhead girl with helicopter ears) is grooming herself at the moment and Conrad (dark harlequin lop) is figuring out how to escape. Both eating and pooping well, but I shall be working on turning these dark poops golden brown!!

I put a willow ball in and clover is already enjoying that and some willow sticks.

I can't believe I have rabbit sized rabbits...

Last thing I was waiting for, they've found the water bowl. I will sleep soundly :) albeit only until half 8 as I have to be awake to call the vet!

Great news :love: all of mine ignore willow sticks :roll: I have about 6 rolls of them when Asda had them for £1 :lol:

Here is Conrad... Getting his cheeky face out already... Uh oh!

71756D54-5226-4EC7-9305-1016F67447FD-7910-0000053C6273A7EF.jpg

Clover is still quite nervous of me but already this morning she isn't darting back into the cage when I walk past or sit near so making progress!!

He loves head rubs and I got some tooth purrs this morning! I think he's going to break some hearts at the vets later.

It's so lovely how him and clover are so different but they are still so in love :) they snuggle and groom all the time, and sometimes he looks over his shoulder at her if she's hanging back as if to say 'well, come on then!' :love:

All sorted at the vet with vaccs and claw clip. I'm off to work tonight so they'll have some quiet time to settle down.

They hoovered up their excel tonight and I think their poops are a bit lighter already! They've been munching Timothy, meadow and excel forage hays. Very good hay eaters :)

And another pic as I can't help myself;

BD931E48-CF94-4210-BC11-CC54741182C9-302-00000017E0A67238.jpg

The hutch is 2 tier but I am obviously not happy with the amount of space they have ATM. From tomorrow my hubby will be home for Xmas so during the day he can open the pen and sit with them. Can't wait for the first binkies!!

Back