• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My necklace AKA thank you xMissySJx

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Isn't it pretty!

IMG_0558.jpg

Sorry I know the photo isn't in focus very well. :oops: I ought to take another with my proper camera.

And this is the original photo...

_IGP6422_EDIT.jpg

Beautiful :love:, is it set under a clear glass cabochon or in resin do you know? If Resin I've been experimenting with that but it's so hard to get the image where I want in the cast :(

Mischa was a very handsome and special boy xx

Beautiful :love:, is it set under a clear glass cabochon or in resin do you know? If Resin I've been experimenting with that but it's so hard to get the image where I want in the cast :(

Mischa was a very handsome and special boy xx

i have no idea, sorry :oops:

Awwww thats beautiful and so is Mischa.. who is the spitting image of my Missy :love:

Yes I know, I'm afraid I struggle to look at your threads at the moment, please don't think I'm ignoring you, it's just a bit hard. :) she's gorgeous. Xx

Yes I know, I'm afraid I struggle to look at your threads at the moment, please don't think I'm ignoring you, it's just a bit hard. :) she's gorgeous. Xx

Oh no don't worry about it at all, it must be very hard so I completely understand and if it was the other way around I would be just a emotional. Its not very often you get pets that could be mistaken for another the way ours are :love:

Sorry i meant to say in the original post that I commissioned it from her :) i saw her tweets on twitter :thumb:
LOL! Omg, I don't know what on earth made me assume it was a gift? I think it's cos I just came from seeing another thread about the Secret Santa business xDD Either way, it's beautiful :love:

Back