• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is More Popular Than a Fenugreek Crunchie ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
A Malted Shreddie apparently !

A lot of my Buns are on permanent medication and so they get one Malted Shreddie after they have their meds. But now my non druggie Bunnies have cottoned on to it all and the second the box of Shreddies is opened all hell breaks lose :shock:

I am having a sit down to recover from this morning's onslaught of Rampaging Rabbits :shock:

I have enough trouble with three rampaging rabbits! :shock: are you still in one piece Jane?!

A Malted Shreddie apparently !

A lot of my Buns are on permanent medication and so they get one Malted Shreddie after they have their meds. But now my non druggie Bunnies have cottoned on to it all and the second the box of Shreddies is opened all hell breaks lose :shock:

I am having a sit down to recover from this morning's onslaught of Rampaging Rabbits :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::thumb:

Blueberry wheats.

Where can a get these Fenugreek Crunchie?

I buy them online. They are Doughnuts favourite thing although I think she likes weetabix as much which I use when she's on meds.

She once had a tiny piece of banana too and went nuts for that, wouldn't stop licking her lips so that may top the crunchie.

We used to have to give V is baytril on a shreddie, nothing else worked :lol: and it was the first thing that got him eating after he went into stasis :(

I was going to suggest that two fenugreek crunchies would be more popular than a fenugreek crunchie :lol:

Back