• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Never too old to open a present early!

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
My old man Todd, is 12 and a half. He's definitely slowed down a lot this year, but he is still happy enough. He mostly sleeps these days. Which is why I was so happy when I saw this...he denies all knowledge of course... ;)

Made me laugh and smile so much, even if he was a bit naughty!

Sarah 627 by Niseag, on Flickr

Sarah 624 by Niseag, on Flickr

Trying to hide his shame

Sarah 628 by Niseag, on Flickr

Sarah 629 by Niseag, on Flickr

i thought you meant your partner. when i hovered, i read 'my old man todd is twelve and a half' :shock::shock::shock:

your doggy fellow looks happy with his present.

Awww todd makes my heart flutter :love: Love the end of that vid where he just lays his head in the paper!! Is he an ex racer sarah? My two old girls slowed down alot at 12...we lost one at 12.5 to kidney failure and then Em hung on till she was 14 then we lost her to the same. He is gorgeous :love:

He opens his presents more gently than I open mine. Lovely boy, I hope he gets lots more presents for him to open on Christmas day ;)

Awww todd makes my heart flutter :love: Love the end of that vid where he just lays his head in the paper!! Is he an ex racer sarah? My two old girls slowed down alot at 12...we lost one at 12.5 to kidney failure and then Em hung on till she was 14 then we lost her to the same. He is gorgeous :love:

Thanks, yes he is an ex-racer. He didn't do badly in his time...this is his record...
http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?0=dummy&i=393460

I do worry about him. All my last ones lived to 14 (with the exception of Maddy and her accident), but I don't think Todd will see 14, he's never been as healthy feeling as the others. Still, he's not doing badly for himself :)

Back