• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name your bunnies favourite food

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Mr Bennett - Dill

Cutie-pie - Basil or fenugreek crunchie

Bandit - fenugreek crunchie, he goes mental. :shock: Really mental and chases away poor Cutie-pie, even if I have a handful he wants them all. :shock:

Fenugreek crunchies, without a doubt! Basil would be his second choice, but nowhere near as beloved as his crunchies.

He hates banana!

Nibbles - whatever bunnies aren't allowed. YES I saw you running off with my slab of dairy milk!!! :evil: Thankfully I caught him before he ate any of it :lol:

Buttons - she goes mad for kale, parsley and coriander!

Anything edible!!

Probably if had to choose it would be one of those bunny biscuits hugos there made for Halloween. They send him crazy!! He has to do at least 3 laps ( including pop up tunnel!) Of his run before finally settling down to eat it!!

parsley and fenugreek crunchies.

bernie loves drinking cold tea and coffee. We confiscate the cups but she's usually knocked them over and is licking the carpet

Well he certainly can't have another but Hector stole a used teabag without us knowing. A caffeine-fuelled giant bunny rampaging round the house was quite a sight!

He'll eat anything really but banana is top drawer. :)

without doubt it has to be corriander, all our bunnies have loved this

and the green leafy carrot tops

Quite honestly anything (they think I starve them!) they get overexcited at the idea of food, so it's hard to tell what they love the most!

Both LOVE fenugreek crunchies however and anything fresh except pepper which gets eaten, eventually! :lol:

The hands down favourite here at the sanctuary is pears. I've just ordered 20 bags of them for the rabbits Christmas supper.

Bertie: Broccoli - ill sneak him a piece while Thumper's not looking because its his favourite and she always nicks them first :)

Thumper: She really likes her pellets D: I use them in the run up to winter to get them ready for it and she goes MAD for them! We use burgess excel with oregano in it.

Apple bits (aka Crack Bites) from P@H. Even the sound of the bag when opening drives them crazy. :lol:

Back