• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long before they pee on it?

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
083EB6DF-52BA-4D16-AA27-0B96863E8548-17631-000012FE8C927932.jpg

C37D2CBA-9B30-4273-AF2A-8491A17A37E1-17631-000012FE84B4DA30.jpg

They seem to like their Christmas present :D I don't really trust them not to relieve themselves on it though :roll:

:lol: so far so good! Harvey seems to like it, seem him sitting on it quite a few times, although not for long each time, he's groomed it to death though :roll:

I may have to keep an eye out for nibble marks!

I've just realised it matches their snuggle safe cover!! Which they have peed on :roll:

I got it from a man who sets up a stall selling animal beds in my local shopping centre, they might have them at a local market? It's very soft and squishy :)

Just checked, no pee!! But no bunnies curled up sleeping on it either :roll: I'll keep checking to see if they like it or it bothers them :thumb:

So I've been checking it every day and no pee.... and then today I picked it up.... and somehow they'd been lifting up one side... peeing and then pushing it back down on top of the pee.... :? so when I've been touching it on top to see if it's wet I didn't notice the pee... I picked it up and there was a puddle.... luckily the bottom is waterproof, but some of the pee is on the side fabric part :roll: there's also a small hole in it so I'm a bit nervous about putting it in the washing machine in case all the fluff comes out!!! The little rascals!!!

Back