• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is there a mad time

yup, twilight hours morning and evening, I love letting them freerange in the twilight hours, but only in the summer, so we can sit with them, its so funny to watch

early mornings when i let them out.. i clean the litter trays and put fresh food and water down, put the run up to the shed then watch them go bonkers! i get ready for work standing at the window so i can watch them.

also the dog goes mental every night after her tea.. she runs into the room with what we call 'hot bott' she spins around like her bums on fire.. the more we laugh the more she does it! :D

early mornings when i let them out.. i clean the litter trays and put fresh food and water down, put the run up to the shed then watch them go bonkers! i get ready for work standing at the window so i can watch them.

also the dog goes mental every night after her tea.. she runs into the room with what we call 'hot bott' she spins around like her bums on fire.. the more we laugh the more she does it! :D

my old grl rosie used wake me up at 5am :shock::oops::lol: she thought it was fun but i didn;t :lol: rabbit whiskers going up my nose if i didn;t get up when she ran around like elephant

Back