• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else's bunny..

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Obsessed with wrapping paper and presents!

So far tonight he has opens two presents, pinched a t-light and ran under the sofa with it, eaten a gift tag, chewed and got stuck in a carrier bag and is now climbing all over the present pile!

He is driving me insane, I can't get him to leave things alone!

Obsessed with wrapping paper and presents!

So far tonight he has opens two presents, pinched a t-light and ran under the sofa with it, eaten a gift tag, chewed and got stuck in a carrier bag and is now climbing all over the present pile!

He is driving me insane, I can't get him to leave things alone!

Oh bless him, any photos? :love:

I tend not to wrap presents in Spenser's room, but he was allowed to 'help' wrap up presents for our sponsor bunnies. I have a Christmas display in Spenser's room, and I know it is only a matter of time until he trashes it! :roll:

Yep hence why we cant have our presents under the tree :( (even though its put on the table - they still jump up) last year I was sorting out treat bags for halloween and had bags of chocolates and flopsy ran off with a whole bag hanging out her mouth but I managed to rescue them before she got behind the sofa lol

Yes Harley chewed 2 boxes of chocs, threw a card off the bed, chewed all the presents and attacked the wrapping paper. It's making wrapping hard work and even the bunny that is boarding also decided to help! Maybe the rest of my presents won't be wrapped! Lol

Yeh, our buns are outside too but hubby's auntie's dog on the other hand (she comes to stay with dog in tow quite often), he "helped" unwrap boxes of chocs last Xmas without being asked!

I haven't had this with rosie, although that's because I haven't let her come near!
I remember one year though we put candy canes and chocolate treats on our tree, we came in one night to find our German Shepard had eaten them all off the bottom, she even managed to take the wrappers off! :lol:

Back