• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Confession- I Know I Should Not Have Bought Him...................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
But how could I leave this old chap in The Charity Shop this morning

Rabbits006-20.jpg

He cost £2, a Christmas present to myself. I dont 'need' another Teddy Bear, but I just couldn't walk away from him :oops:

He is cute. Bet they will put another one out when they see you coming. :D

He's a bargain though and has now got a good home.

Well, being from a Charity shop I guess he at least qualifies as a rescue bear? :lol: You know what they say; don't breed or buy while rescues die! :thumb:

In all seriousness though, he's adorable :love:

awwww hes adorable:love:

theres a beanbag dog in the charity shop i work in and if he's still there on saturday i may have to take him home as hes just so cute and everytime i walk past the basket hes in i have to pick him up and give him a squeeze :lol:

Jane I need to tell you a teddy bear story. When I was about 10 we went to a car boot sale and my mum gave me £10 and my friends mum gave her £10 they said we could buy what we wanted with it and set off. We decided that there were loads of old teddies that needed rescuing so went about buying every teddy of every stand in the place. We really had to barter to make sure we had enough to rescue every teddy in the place. Anyway we managed it and were both really pleased it took us hours but the teddies where free and we knew we would give them a good home. We piled them up near the car and then waited for our parents to return. From the look on their faces walking up to the car we suddenly realised maybe it wan't the best idea....they were not happy and we had to give most of the teddies back :cry:

Anyway your new bear looks lovely :love:

Back