• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia has Pneumonia -U/D 21st Dec-Doing Really Well Now :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I am distraught :cry: She NEEDS Sir Victor with her, I dont think she wants to fight on without him

My heart is breaking for her

Please, please dont have a go at me for not continuing to try to bond her with another Rabbit. I really, really have tried with several others using all bonding methods possible. She just does not want to know :cry:

I feel absolutely awful that I cant help her and now she is physically ill too

:cry:

Last edited:
Oh no, I am so sorry, sending lots and lots of vibes for Lydia. Thinking of you both, take care and let us know how she is doing xxx

I'm sooo sorry to hear that the lovely Lady Lydia is so poorly, Jane.:cry:

Sending lots of love to you both.

I really wish and hope so much Lady Lydia recovers.

We all know the last thing Lady Lydia ever wanted was another partner. Please don't feel at all guilty about this.

Millions and millions of vibes for Lady Lydia.

Oh no!! Millions of vibes for lady Lydia xxx

Of course nobody is going to judge you for not rebonding her, that was her descision, all you have done is listen to her needs. Xxx

I'm sorry Jane, I've just seen this now....
Tons of healing vibes and special prayers being said for Lady Lydia here. (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))
No one could possibly blame you for the bonding issue. You have done everything you can.
All my most fervent hopes that Lydia heals soon...strengthening vibes for both of you winging their way.

Tons and tons of vibes for Lady Lydia.

She obviously didn't want another companion after Victor and would rather be on her own. Don't feel guilty. It just shows how special he was for her and you.

Hope she turns a corner and recovers fully.

Back