• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They're Spooning!

Cari

Warren Veteran
Ok... So I know Stephen's neuter was only 13 days ago but as Ellie is spayed our vet said we could take it slow and introduce them soon... :)

So here is the two first photos of them together...

IMG_20121216_174713.jpg

IMG_20121215_205215.jpg

They weren't supposed to be bonding today, just seeing each other so we could assess Stephen's fruitiness but they look fairly content! And if I don't disturb them currently Stephen is spooning Ellie in his cage! :D I think we might be on the way to a happy couple!!!!

It's going very well at the moment. A little bit of chasing and he humped her head but she didn't get too upset about it :) they seem to be quite content in Stephen's indoor cage together.

:love:

Stephen's a bit shy bless him he keeps coming to me for reassurance but they seem to be getting on very well. No chasing or humping this morning, just two relaxed bunnies!

Back