• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blind Rabbit

mowgli adpted well when he went blind he did have rosie to help him along too though, i just made sure kept things as he was used to them so not to catch him off guard

My Harry is blind in one eye and it doesn't really effect him, he can't see that side to sometimes things startle him and he misses treats on that side but he is a happy outdoor bunny.
I'd say as long and you don't change the envirnonment too much they can figure out what is were and remember so they don't hurt themselves etc

My french lop is blind and deaf and so doesn't go outside at all. He lives in the loft conversion which is also my room. Rabbits close up sight isn't great anyway is it and Buster seems perfectly ok. He stills runs about and plays, but just slower than most, and not fair on them to keep moving things around. As long as I don't move the furniture about he is fine.

Back