• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sonic is the reincarnation of Scrooge!

supersonic

Mama Doe
My, my sister and mum were wrapping Christmas presents in the dining room yesterday, blasting out Buble, Bing Crosby and Dominick the Donkey, and I looked out the patio door towards Sonic and he was giving us the muckiest look ever! He normally flops during the day (with his feet sticking out the bars :roll:) but he was stood facing us with his ears flat on his back! I thought something may have been wrong, so I went out to go talk to him and he was more than happy when I went out, giving licks and nuzzles. I came to the conclusion that he does NOT like Christmas :shock:

I wish I had a picture, it was hilarious! :lol: He had a long run in the garden after, so I think I was forgiven for playing the songs...

He's so grumpy! I love it when people say that animals don't have personalities, I'm just like, "WELL, come meet Sonic." :lol:

Back