• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whoops - we did it again

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Falling in love with Holly - only went in to buy some pellets :oops:

photo-5.jpg

Holly settling in at home:

20121216_120657.jpg

She was abandoned outside Pets at Home and seemed so friendly and curious...so she had to come home with us. She is currently eating hay like a horse, pooping some beautiful gold nuggets and is not in the least bit scared of us (judging by the head strokes she is accepting). They reckon she is about 8 to 9 months old and not spayed so thats the first thing we'll be organising and of course her vacinations.

We were looking to get a rescue bunny in the New Year but she came along now - couldn't resist.

It is lovely that we could give her a home, as she was obviously well loved before.
She is sooo friendly and trusting, had more snuggles with her in 2 hours than I have had with Bobo in a year!!:love::roll::love:

How beautiful! I understand how you caved in. I did the same with my Rosie, every time we went in she started scratching at the cage trying to get out, it was meant to be. That adoption centre really knows how to pull at the heart strings, that's why I try to ignore it now!

She's lovely :love: My Harris came about the same way. I went in to buy pellets and came out with a bunny! :roll: I always feel sorry for the Adoption ones so much.

Back