• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny kisses

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Bee bunny now gives me kisses! He climbs up me and he actually licks my mouth! It tickles! He also licks my nose and mouth and face! :love:

He's also learning how to be an escape artist and he climbs on me then before I know it he's climbed off me into the garden! It's enclosed so it's ok but I only let them out at specific times. The first time I picked him up to put him back he wasn't too bothered but this morning when I did it he didn't like being picked up! Put him back in his home and Bumble started grooming him. Am hoping to let them out later anyway he'll be able to eat some leaves then ha ha

A certain little bunny who regularly comes to stay with me also loves to lick my nose...and tries to do the inside too!!!! :shock:

I have to be careful though as he does have a tendency to round it all off with a sweeping shot of spray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:oops::oops::lol::lol::lol:

Back