• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does Any One Else Get 'Told' to go to Bed by Their Rabbits ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Honestly, around this time EVERY evening it starts. The occasional STOMP, the throwing of toys, the chasing. They all know that they get a treat at bed time and THEY decide that MY bedtime is between 2145hrs and 2200hrs. If I try to push my luck and stay up much later all hell breaks lose

:roll::roll:

Nutmeg tells me when it's time for hay by weeing by the forage drawers. :roll: if I'm late getting up she'll jump on me in bed but that rarely works I'm afraid!

The girls tell me when to do to bed, normally they start getting agitated and stare at me, sometimes they stamp their feet too. It's usually around 11pm when I get told off, although I've normally gone by that time

I get told when its meal times. Orla rattlers at her fencing and throws her bowl around until I put some food in. She'll chew cardboard or my son's toys if she is running low on hay/grass too. She also tells me when she wants headrubs by putting her head flat and submissive like on my knee.

I'm getting told now :oops: But I want to watch a film!!! It's so not fair! *stomps feet and folds arms with a flounce*

My gang don't tell me when to go to bed, but Estelle does do a couple of loud thumps in the morning. My morning wake up call!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Bobo and Harley start getting excited from around 8.45pm = they know their bedtime treat is due very soon...;)

yes. they think 10:30 is ok. anything else deserves comment. they don't like me lying in bed in the morning either. 5am is quite late enough!

My beautiful cat (now gone:() used to do this. He'd sit by the sofa staring and meowing loudly intermitantly with the meows getting louder and closer together until I gave in and moved upstairs. He never did this to my husband only me and if I ignored it he'd smack me with his paws. - He used to just decide he wanted to snuggle up in bed and I had to come too - I miss him!

Back