• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lost Fluffy Today!!!

Dave81

Mama Doe
Fed her this morning along with her sister, then went upstairs for a bath I must have been away for around 1 hour.

I came back downstairs to be greeted by Jezebel but no Fluffy, bearing in mind they were in the living room with both doors shut!! So I start looking around the room but still no sign of Fluffy :?

Then I look down at the sofa to see a lump in-between the base of the sofa on the floor and the throw, Fluffy had managed to get in via the side of the throw and then got stuck half way through as the other end wasn't open, I pulled a gap open and out she popped :shock::roll:

Glad you found him!!

My Stanley did a similar thing in the summer... I have an L shaped sofa which has a slanted back, so the bottom bit had about a 7 inch gap between the wall, and the top of the sofa has about a 3 inch gap, which I always try to fill in with pillows... One morning I couldn't find Stanners, pulled apart a massive pile of stuff in the corner which is their regular hidey hole, no luck. Went to work, really worried, mum found him later in the day behind the sofa!! He must've fallen from the top or found a way around the sides...

Doesn't your heart jump when you realise they aren't where they are supposed to be!

I was beginning to panic when looking for her, glad I found her as I was very confused thinking how has she got out of a locked room :lol:

We lost Buttons when she was a baby, she was stuck inside a watering can that I'd left on the floor :shock: needless to say i learned my lesson about keeping things like that where they can get into them :lol:

I hate that rising panick you feel when you can't find them :shock: so glad he's ok, little devil :D

Back