• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally some pics of my buns!!!

luna

Mama Doe
Hi everyone,

Sorry it has taken me so long to post pictures of my buns, i finally signed up to photobucket this morning.Anyway, here are some photos, I hope you like them.
This is Bobby- Kabobby who lives indoors as a free range bunny and he is my little companion bunny who follows me everywhere always begging for food and attention. He is 7 months old and neutered.
IMG_5151Small_zps6832640a.jpg

Bobby enjoying his fun tree.
IMG_5150Small_zps6de21db0.jpg

IMG_5146Small_zps737f9ec0.jpg

Barry who was 8 weeks old when this pic was taken. His nickname is Mr Honky as when he was a baby he used to follow me everywhere and had the noisiest honk i had ever heard. He is neutered and bonded with Poppy. Unfortunately my sweet little Barry became a grumpy bun once bonded and doesnt like human interaction all that much anymore. Barry is almost two and is deaf so I use hand signals with him.

Image00003_resized_zpsb8ec8152.jpg

This is Poppy Sue and this pic was taken two years ago when we had snow. At the time she was bonded with our netherland dwarf Henry who sadly passed away after a spinal injury:cry: Poppy is 4years and neutered.

Image00002_resized_zps3d76b0ec.jpg

Barry enjoying the garden at 4months.
Image00004_resized_zpsaeadfe9f.jpg

Poppy and Barry when they had just been bonded. :love:

Image00005_resized_zps472216d2.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the pics. I will take some more up to date pics of poppy and barry and their setup etc over the weekend hopefully. Thanks for looking :)

:shock:your barry sounds exactly how my ollie is/was:shock:

Glad im not the only one with a grumpy bun. Every time i go to pet Barry he shoves my hand away by head butting me and he tries to knock me over when im sweeping the shed. Naughty bun !!! I wouldn't want to be too sensitive:lol:

Thanks for the lovely comments.:D

Back