• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stolen rabbit please join fb group and spread the word!!

sent join request. I'll share it once I'm accepted.

How terrible - I really hope you get him back x

edit: accepted onto group and shared the link. Good luck!

Last edited:
Really sad and I hope they get him back, but this is why people padlock their hutches! I'd never leave mine unlocked, and mine aren't purebred at all.

if anyone has a free ad account like pre-loved etc....please post an Ad about Smokey Joe....I will sort an account tomorrow and post too.....we all know how we would feel right now....its just awful xx

now £100.00 reward for Smokey Joes safe return... he has a distinctive scar in one of his ears that looks a bit like a bar code...

Hope you find him soon. The more people know about it, the better. Keep tryng vets and pet shops a little further afield too. Supermarkets are very busy at the moment so see if you can place an ad there. Also your local football club ( i work at a large football ground and this is one of the easiest ways to reach thousands of people)

Which Alton is it? :?

I have added to the reward, and have spoken to a number of people and have now got some really good information from breeders of conti giants, as to how Smokey Joe could be traced if he has been stolen for breeding. I sent a message to Shane and his wife asking them to phone me or I would phone them to pass it on to them, and that was a couple of days ago now. Just seems strange they haven't bothered phoning. If that had been me, and someone had possibly found a way of how to trace my bun, I would have been straight on the phone!!

Back