• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit voices

Fellie

Warren Veteran
If your bunny could speak - what sort of voice do you think he/she would have?

I think Bobo would have quite a deep, rumbly voice - he seems to be heading towards the smoking jacket, pipe and deep chair by the fire sort of voice (if that makes sense).

Harley I think would have a high pitched, posh, cut glass voice - she would have been to several private schools, and been expelled from most of them :D

In my head George always had a bit of a gruffly voice

although when he was running round the garden hiding from me trying to get him back in his hutch i always imagined a giggly sort of hahaha you cant catch me laugh

Missy would have the voice of someone like Joan Collins in the Snickers advert haha.. she's a bit of a diva/madam

Leo would have the voice of someone like Joe Swash haha.. a proper cheeky chappy

:lol:

Tia - Quiet, timid, girly, and she'd giggle all the time

Rupert - a young posh voice, with a bit of geordie picked up from us :lol:

According to my five year old sister both my bunnies have high pitched voices with american accents (thats the voices she puts on when talking for them):lol::lol:

Errrrrrrm, my bunnies do speak!!

They have high pitched northern accents (I think the northern bit comes from their Grandparents).

All the animals I have ever had speak and they all have the same voices!! ;)

Back