• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scamp Christmas Pics

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I was trying to get Scamp to pose nicely in some pics for my blog, which, of course, involves tons of pics to get one unblurred of his head (rather than his backside. I got a few nice ones so I thought I'd share...

IMG_3272b.jpg

IMG_3282b.jpg

IMG_3284b.jpg

IMG_3297b.jpg

I love this one of him kissing the snowman...

IMG_3299b.jpg

Final result:

snowflake_rabbit.jpg

Awww ... he's gorgeous! :love:

I tried to get Spenser to do a Christmas photoshoot yesterday, but he wasn't at all co-operative. :roll:

He is trouble :lol: Although I lifted him for those pics, he'll get himself up there and down again! He can do relaxed very well too though, he's a secret cuddle monster..

IMG_1080b.jpg

His evening entertainment is to run laps at high speed then flop at my feet for a cuddle, then repeat, and repeat until dinner time.

he is trouble :lol: Although i lifted him for those pics, he'll get himself up there and down again! He can do relaxed very well too though, he's a secret cuddle monster..

img_1080b.jpg

his evening entertainment is to run laps at high speed then flop at my feet for a cuddle, then repeat, and repeat until dinner time.

swoon

Wonderful to see him so 'at home'. Because we ended up with three wildies they are all living outdoors - although Pippin will still come up for strokes etc and I am sure he would be fine with humans indoors if for any reason he ever had to be.

Back