• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breeding rabbits - so annoyed!

My son has just come home from school saying a teaching assistant announced in their science class that she breeds rabbits and she has lots of baby ones if anyone wants any!! Makes me so mad! She is obviously thinking she can cash in on as its christmas!!! Bet by January those poor babies are uwanted!

On the upside my son said to me that's not right is it mum people should go to a rescue!! I've taught him well!!

What a lovely boy you have!

I'd be going in to see the head. She knew exactly what she was doing mentioning cute little bunnies to children this close to Christmas! Now the entire class is going to go home and beg for one, some poor unprepared parents are going to give in and a bunch of rabbits are going to sit at the bottom of the garden for the rest of their lives.

Take some rescue leaflets with you, too :evil:

thank you both! I don't know whether to say something or not. I don't want to get my son in trouble or picked on, this teaching assistant's son is in his class at school. I suppose I will have to turn a blind eye.

It is v annoying though.

My son obviously does listen to me sometimes then!!! Bless him!

Regardless of what this teachers assistant is trying to sell - should she be using the classroom as a market stall?

Not sure I would keep quiet on this one. But do understand the situation with your son so makes it difficult.

Back