• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long does Hay For Pets delivery normally take??/Both orders arrived today. :).

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
It was dispatched on monday and I am worried that I have missed it. :/. Anyone know how long it usually takes??

Last edited:
My lot was dispatched on Monday and it arrived yesterday.. Although the guy gave me about 2 seconds to get to the door before he gave up :roll: luckily I managed to get his attention before he drove off.. :censored:

I hope I haven't missed it. :/. I am in desperate need of it. I am giving them a different hay at the moment but they aren't very happy. I must have used more than I though with my other stuff.

Sorry if this is a stupid suggestion but have you tried the tracking number to see where it's at?
That should tell you if delivery has been attempted

I ordered mine on the 5th, it came yesterday. Why did it come yesterday? Yodel :evil:

If it doesn't come within 3 days I know I'll be waiting a week because it will be yodel!

Sorry if this is a stupid suggestion but have you tried the tracking number to see where it's at?
That should tell you if delivery has been attempted

We never got a tracking number but the guy from Hay For Pets can't even track it.

We never got a tracking number but the guy from Hay For Pets can't even track it.

Oh that's strange.. I always get an email from Despatch Bay giving me a tracking number when they tell me it's been dispatched.. :?

Maybe you could try contacting your nearest depot? I'm sure they'll be able to find a big bag of hay in amongst the boxes.

My first hay for pets order was lost but they sent another no problem, let them know? might be worth going to the dread PAH for a small bag in the meantime though :(

Oh that's strange.. I always get an email from Despatch Bay giving me a tracking number when they tell me it's been dispatched.. :?

Maybe you could try contacting your nearest depot? I'm sure they'll be able to find a big bag of hay in amongst the boxes.
We never usually get one so it didn't seem strange. How can you lose 9.5 kilos of hay?!

My first hay for pets order was lost but they sent another no problem, let them know? might be worth going to the dread PAH for a small bag in the meantime though :(

The guy has just send another out for us today. So hopefully it will come soon. It was my boyfriend who phoned the guy and he asked what happens if both bales come and the guy just said well merry christmas. But he is gonna phone him tomorrow and pay for the other bag of hay.

We never usually get one so it didn't seem strange. How can you lose 9.5 kilos of hay?!

The guy has just send another out for us today. So hopefully it will come soon. It was my boyfriend who phoned the guy and he asked what happens if both bales come and the guy just said well merry christmas. But he is gonna phone him tomorrow and pay for the other bag of hay.

I know right! Could maybe understand if they didn't come in a clear plastic bag.. :lol:

Atleast it's sorted now and there's another bag on the way! Possibly two!

Ooo glad your buns finally have hay they like! :thumb:

Also how nice of him to say you can keep the other one if it arrives aswell! :)

Back