• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can Honey have some vibes :o(

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
She's got a poorly tummy :( no time to explain more now as i'm at work :( please send vibes for her, she's my little sweetie pie :cry:

I went home at lunchtime to check on her and she was still the same and shivering a bit, so i took her straight to the vet (luckily i have a nice manager at work!). She had some metacam and metoclopramide as her guts weren't doing very much :( she did eat breakfast this morning, it started straight after that :( i am in the process of changing pellets, as SS no longer make the 19% fibre ones, i'm changing to the new higher fibre ones. I hope this isn't making her poorly :( she had a drink when i offered her some warm water, both before and after the vet trip. If she isn't any better tonight I'll have to take her back :(
Thanks for the vibes everyone :love:

Honey is now fine :D it's such a relief, it's so worrying when they're ill :( she is eating and running around again now :D :love:

So sorry I missed this earlier, hope Honey continues to keep well now. Such a worry when they are not themselves. xxx

Back