• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those with a group of 4 or more...

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
If one needs the vet do you just take that one of take another aswel....

I have a quad and smartie might need the vets, should I just take him, or take another bun with him...

If you take 2 could you take Rolo? As I know he was quite dominant to start with, so maybe if he smells like the vets then it won't be as bad as if Rolo was left in the kennel and 2 of them came back smelling funny, in case he gets aggressive ...if that makes sense? :lol:

I don't know though, I only have a pair.

i take all 4, we have ferplast rabbit cage in the back of the car and put all four in and when we get to vets we take the bunny whos visiting in and OH waits with the other buns
xxx

i should explain our poppett is overly territorial, taking one out of our group leads her to try and chase the one whos been out x

If its a new bond or one bun is overly dominant or likely to kick up a fuss I take them all.

My well bonded groups I've only ever took the necessary bun.

Back