• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just found this adorable photo - you will squee!

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
I took this photo when I was in Belarus in the summer, these are 'stray' kittens which hung out at a family friends house very countryside house.

Adorable!

712.jpg

Adorable,
I hate going on holiday and leaving the animals behind,
In turkey, one of the staff found a skinny kitten, it was filthy, smelly, had the runs and was skin and bones,
We looked after her all the time we were there, bathed her, fed her morning and evening, she even slept in our apartment of a night, it was heartbreaking leaving her, although we did leave a box of biscuits with a new couple that arrived, waited to see who took our apartment to warn them, but we left before anyone went in there,
we went back 6 months later and see a cat that looked similar, but not sure if it was, then we never see it again.

Also see one turkish man beat the :censored: out of a dog to the point it was bleeding, and the security guard from our hotel battered him with his batten, the dog was a regular to the hotel, was called boss dog, female dog, like a husky cross with blue eyes, didnt like kids, but lovely to adults.

How cute are they, we befriended a cat in Cuba on our honeymoon 12 years ago it took to my hubby even sat on his lap for a bit but we were told not to feed it , it lived by the pool and ate the scraps and what was dropped, the hotel didn't want it fed, but were happy that it cleaned up and kept the lizards down it was gorgeous tho, felt sort of sorry for it but it wasn't skinny I'd say we'll fed for a scavenger:?

Also see one turkish man beat the :censored: out of a dog to the point it was bleeding, and the security guard from our hotel battered him with his batten, the dog was a regular to the hotel, was called boss dog, female dog, like a husky cross with blue eyes, didnt like kids, but lovely to adults.

That is really sad :(

Back