• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I kept the vets busy today...

megansmummy

Mama Doe
I took all 8 buns and both the dogs in :lol:

All buns had their health checks, vaccs where needed and nails clipped...general health and tooth check :thumb: All good!

Zig had his leg re-dressed and sucked up the attention and got a treat...Millie just came for a check up...

PHEW i need a glass of wine! I dont know how you rescues do it!! :lol: Thank goodness for a bigger car....

:shock:

How on earth did you manage that lot?!

I struggle enough getting 1 carrier of buns and a toddler in to the vets - not the fitting them in the car bit but getting from the car to the waiting room and then to the consulting room (although our vets are lovely and usually help with the last bit!).

I parked in the carpark and ferried them in and then took the dogs in once the buns where done...the vet nurse (I know them all pretty well now!! :oops::lol: ) helped me back out with them all :) I reckon I have single handedly funded their christmas party for the next 10 years between ziggy and the buns! :lol:

My mum was baby sitting my two girls (megan is normally at school but she is off poorly at the moment) and Kieren was on an all day nursery trip (he normally only does afternoons so it was an oppertunity to good to miss as it took some time and I couldnt have managed the kids aswell :shock::lol: They gave me an hour slot! :lol:

Back