• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone elses bunny ....

sammi14

Warren Scout
play fetch :S Pebbles does and i find it soo weird hahah! i throw his teddy and he goes to get it and bring it back to me and sometimes drops it at my feet! hehe!

Mine will fetch..... They just won't then bring it back to me :lol: oh and only if it's yummy :lol: if I throw a toy they'll run after it, sniff it and look at me angrily as it isn't food :lol: so no mine don't play fetch :( it sounds like Pebbles is having lost of fun! :love:

awww, mabel chases footballs and yesterday sox picked up his little elephant bear and put it on my knee, i was like :shock::lol:

our little mini lop,oscar used to..but where we got him from he was surrounded by go,den retrievers..even a puppy and he was more like a puppy than a bunny!

That is adorable.....you have such a close bond to play that structered a game with him its amazing. youre bith vey luky xx

Aw thats great:)

Leon picks up a toy and runs about daft with it but your not allowed to join in, its funny watching him, he just all of a sudden stops drops his toy and has this little look on his face as if to say 'what the hell am I doing':)

hehe my mum taught him it.. dont know how haha!
and thenn he sits at your feet when you have food and when you say "up"
he jumps up to my knee to get the food out of my hand haha! - hes like a dog tbh :)

Back