• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moomin mama ...unusual girlie

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
This little girl is very nervous ... she sometimes cries when picked up . She is better than when she arrived though and will now be stroked by someone she knows .

She is a dutch crossed with a lionhead and has a lovely fringe which doesnt realy show up on this piccy .

027-7.jpg

026-7.jpg

025-8.jpg

currently on pregnancy watch but so far no signs of babies .

:love:
very cute!

So sad that she is so scared though, but very glad to hear that she is gaining confidence and trust.

Oh my :love: I'm crying at the fact she cries what on earth has some nasty thing done to that beautiful angel. She is the spit of my bridge bun except for her fringe.

Poor little angel she's beautiful <3

She is just adorable!! :love: I do have a bit of a soft spot for black and white dutches... :lol:

She is beautiful!!!! Its a shame she crys when picked up though, makes you wonder what has made her so very nervous :( Lovely little girl :love:

Back