• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Message to Me&Bobo

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Dear Hubby

I am posting on RU as I need their support for the little idea fermenting away in my wee brain:shock:

You see - if we do manage to bond your beast with my beauty - then we have a spare hutch:thumb:

If we don't - then my poor, lonely, little girl needs a fwend :cry:

And I've heard the 'awwwww' noises coming from you whilst you are sneaking peaks at the rescue bunnies on here...;)

You see where I'm going here?

His name shall be......Humphrey :love: (or whatever name he comes with)

Lots of love

The Wife
xxxxxxxxxx

It's a good thing he just can't get up and get one in the space of a day. Otherwise you'll come home to a whole colony :lol:

me&bobo, get that gorgeous pair bonded! All the good signs are there for the two munchkins to be together. Do that first and then have a look at the rescue buns.

I did see a beautiful rex/lionhead pair on here yesterday. ;)

Ummmmm......

Dear Hubby

I am posting on RU as I need their support for the little idea fermenting away in my wee brain:shock:

You see - if we do manage to bond your beast with my beauty - then we have a spare hutch:thumb:

If we don't - then my poor, lonely, little girl needs a fwend :cry:

And I've heard the 'awwwww' noises coming from you whilst you are sneaking peaks at the rescue bunnies on here...;)

You see where I'm going here?

His name shall be......Humphrey :love: (or whatever name he comes with)

Lots of love

The Wife
xxxxxxxxxx

Dear The Wife,

I see the situation as follows:

We had one hamster and peaked at five.

I had one bunny, we now have two.

I have a serious compulsion to rescue any small furry mamal that I can sneak in to the house on my day off.

I am a renowned impusle buyer of literally anything I fancy.

Need I remind you of the small dog I liberated in the pub on a night out?

We are destined to live with straw and fur covered carpet, chewed dining room furiture and a sofa in the lounge just for the bunnies.

I dont see that should fight the enevitable.

Fondest Regards

Me xxx:love:

Last edited:
Isn't it great when 2 minds think as one....

It's all your fault anyway.... :)

Either way, I think there will be a happy ending for a furry critter...just got to be little bit patient :)

Back