• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed?

littleblacky

Mama Doe
Hello I want to get a female lop of some-kind. I would of course fix Blacky first then I would get her. Can someone please suggest a small breed of lop? Thanks!:D

I think mini lop is pretty much the smallest. Why don't you get in contact with a local rescue. :)

I wanted to have my single girl bonded and she went off to honeybunnies rescue and the first potential husbun they tried her with didnt work out so they tried her with another and hay presto :love:

As you have said that you are unable to afford Veterinary treatment for your Dog and Blacky is getting more Pets really a good idea ?

I know this one vet. She does dogs but I'm not sure if she does rabbits. She said she'd do our dog free because he's from her rescue. But if does not do bunnies I can't afford to take him to the vet:cry:. Thanks. Do you guys know what to do then? I don't know of a cheap vet or free. Except the one I told you about.

Back